How to fix the problem of HP printer not printing with black ink?
HP printers are an amazing line of printers and they are being used by millions of people worldwide. It is a line of convenient and easy to function printers that is suitable for both office and home use. It has a very high definition print quality and has a series of printers, each having unique features of its own. But the features aren’t the only thing that catches the attention of the user. It has certain glitches and errors that cause distress to the printer and the customer as well. These errors are painstakingly annoying and they create a lot of nuisance. To fix these errors, one must know certain troubleshooting measures in order to handle or resolve it. To know the many different kinds of errors you might run into while using an HP printer, you can contact HP printer customer care number.
Among all the problems that exist in HP printers, one of the most recurring issues is the problem of HP printer not printing with black ink. When this problem happens you will see streak lines or smears in your printed documents or pictures and also blurry and fuzzy texts. So, to fix this issue you need to clean the printhead automatically, and to carry out this process you must follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly before you do anything, load a plain white paper on the tray.
- On the control panel of the printer, press the down arrow button to open settings and then press ok.
- Again press the down arrow button to select tools and press ok.
- Press the down arrow again to select the ‘clean printhead’ option and then click ‘ok’.
- After the printhead is cleaned it will print out a test print. Review and verify this test print.
These steps will rectify the ink problem and the printer will get back to printing normally again. However, if the problem still remains, you must get in touch with a personalized representative at HP printer technical support number who will guide you to successfully handle the problem. This is a toll-free number and can be accessed at any time of the day.