Adobe Customer Support Number
How to fix Error 49 when downloading or updating Creative Cloud applications
Well, it’s not that easy to handle such kind of error in Adobe as it is a lit bit complex to handle by any non-technical person and it is the same case with you also. Adobe is the only Software Company which designs and develops creative suites for the users to execute their imaginations into the reality. It has some wonderful features and functions which can be useful for you in various fields. If you want to resolve the issues which are mentioned above then you have to just follow the instructions as they are given below or you can even reach out to Adobe Customer Care Number where certified experts will resolve the issues-
Here is the solution if you receive the following error while downloading or updating Creative Cloud apps and the steps which you need to follow each and every step very carefully in order to resolve the issues.
The process is required to be followed as it is in the recommended order. You have to try downloading or updating your Creative Cloud apps and after each step, you have to verify whether your issue is resolved or not.
- In the beginning, you need to Navigate to the following location:
On Windows: C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Adobe\AAMUpdater
On Mac OS X: /Users/ [username]/Library/Applicationsupport/Adobe/AAMUpdater
You have to enter your [user name] which is the user name with which you are logged in to the system.
- Now you have to rename the 1.0 folder to 1.0_old for further process.
If you are unable to find the location, then probably the AppData folder must be hidden on your device. If you want to access directly the folder, then you need to follow the below mentioned steps one by one:
Windows: now Press on Windows key + R to open the Run command window. And after that In the Open box, you are required to type the following command %localappdata%\Adobe\AAMUpdater and then just click on OK.
In Mac OS X: you have to just click in the Finder, then select Go > Go to Folder. Here in the Go to Folder dialog box, you have to type ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/AAMUpdater and click on Go.
- In this step, you have to disable the antivirus temporarily which is installed on your computer.
- After that, you have to temporarily turn off all Windows Firewall and then you have to retry the installation. Now you have to turn on the firewall after the
installation is complete.
- Now towards the final step where you need to navigate to the following location and then you have to delete the contents of the Tempfolder:
- Windows: C:\Users\[user name]\AppData\Local\Temp
- Mac OS: Go to the Finder.
- Choose Go > Go to Folder.
iii. Type /tmp and click Go.
All the steps are very important in order to resolve the technical error which you are facing while downloading or installing the creative cloud application. If you face some issues while following the steps then you have not panicked as there is another option to resolve the issue through Adobe Technical Support Number where certified experts can resolve the issue in an easy manner.