Acer technical team help their users to fix all kind of problem which they want to solve. So, this is time to know Acer products problems and the way to correct those problems
Issues of Acer products are their solutions in steps:
Problem 1. Hanging problem with Acer laptop
Solution: Due to access use or virus attack sometime laptop starts to hang. So if your Acer Laptop is hanging frequently and you want a solution. Just try the step given here.
- To fix hanging problem press ctrl+shift+Esc key buttons at same time.
- After few seconds you will fix the hanging problem.
- If the problem remains same the once try Acer laptop tech support number which is always available for their users.
Problem 2. The laptop of Acer gets freezes frequently.
Solution: To troubleshoot the freezing problems of Acer laptop just try these steps one by one.
- Insert Windows 7 repair CD on your laptop.
- Now restart the laptop to dissolve the problem.
- To boot the windows select any key.
- From option choose preferred language.
- Now tap to next.
- Here you will find the option to repair the laptop.
- Again select to the next.
- Select the startup repair.
Problem 3. Acer computer screen turns blanks
Solution: This issue is called blue screen issue, due to the screen get blanks and users don’t find anything on the screen. To fix this issue here is small solution try it. If you get trouble to dissolve the issue of Acer computer then simply concern to Acer computer tech support number. By this toll-free number, users can solve blue screen issue in an effective manner.
Problem 4. Reset the Acer printer to make it default
Solution: When you want to change the printer setting you required to reset it. To reset the Acer printer you can try steps one by one.
- Turn off the printer before resetting
- Now turn on the printer by hold the button until “Ready” & “Go”.
- Hold the red “cancel” button to turn off and turn it back on. It will reset the printer.
- Follow the prompt which you get and reset it.
- If the problem remains same and you are unable to reset it. Use Acer printer technical support number which is always reachable to troubleshoot.
Problem 5. Acer Printer is not printing color print
Solution: When the printer stopped to print colors means it has a low cartridge or other issues. To fix printing issues you need to follow these steps.
- Open the cover & make sure color cartridge is not empty.
- If the cartridge is empty change it by brand new cartridge or fills
- If after changing the cartridge or fill it with new brand Acer printer ink you still face the problem. It required technical help. Experts of Acer customer support will help you to dissolve their error soon.