The PDF or Portable Document format is the format of the file which is used to present documents in a manner that it is platform independent and compatible with all devices. In order to view, create, append, print file Adobe System launched Adobe Acrobat PDF application software and web services for PDF documents. If you ever confront issue while using PDF file then just dial Adobe customer service number available at all times in 24 hours to help their esteemed customer.
In order to view PDF file in the system, you need Adobe Acrobat PDF software likewise to open online PDF file in the browser user need Adobe PDF plug-in that can help them to view these documents. To configure Adobe PDF plug-in the browser you need to follow some quick steps. All the browser have different ways to enable the Adobe PDF plugin.
Configure browser to use the Adobe PDF plug-in
- Open the IE browser, click on the Tools option
- Then tap on Manage Add-ons > Toolbars and extension
- Then click on show menu to view all Add-ons
- Locate the Adobe PDF Reader and enable it
- Click on the Options menu after opening Firefox
- Go to Applications
- Scroll to PDF present in content type area and select Use Adobe Acrobat option
- Open the browser and choose Preferences
- Select Setting and choose Website setting under Internet plug-ins from the drop-down menu
- Select and allow Adobe plugin to view online PDF documents
By following these steps you will be able to view all the online PDF document without any difficulty. But still, if the problem persists in opening any online file then you need to connect with customer care team through Adobe technical support number accessible throughout the day in a year. The technical experts possess the techniques which are needed to resolve any Adobe error. They are known for providing 100 percent customer satisfaction by resolving the issue completely by giving exact and effective solution steps