How to fix to install issue of Drivers on Acer laptop?
Acer Laptops are known in the world due to its durability and standards which it is maintaining from the past many years. It might be a possibility that while downloading or installing the drivers, you might confront with some errors in it and need some assistance to rectify the issue. You can resolve the issue by following the steps which are provided over here and if even then you face some error in any step then you have another option in the form of Acer Technical Support Number where you will be assisted by the certified experts within a short period of time.
Why restore point is required before installing new drivers
Before installing the new drivers, it is recommended to you that you should create a restore point. It provides you an option to roll back your all the computer settings to the previous time.
In order to create a restore point you have to follow the steps below:
- In the beginning, you have to first exit all the open programs
- After that, you are required to click on Start button and then click on the All Programs, and after that, you have to just click on the Accessories option, and then click on the System Tools, and then click System Restore
- After the previous step, you have to click on the Create a Restore point button
- After that just click on the Next button
- Finally, you are required to select a proper restore point in the Restore point description box, and after that, you have to click on the Finish button
Download Acer Drivers
To start the download Acer drivers, you have to perform the steps which are listed below:
- To begin the process you need to log on to the official support page of Acer and that is http://support.acer.com/us/en/default.aspx
- After that, you are required to click on the Driver Downloads which is listed under the Additional Resources
- Now you have to choose the product type in the Select Family drop-down menu in the Select Your Product dialog box
By following the above process in a proper way, you will be able to resolve the issue of drivers downloading and installing. In case you failed to do so then you have another option in the form of Acer Customer Support Number where you will get the assistance from the certified experts who will help you in resolving the issue within a short span of time. You can avail these services 24×7 online.