Those users who are getting the problem to print via Epson printer they can try the solutions given here. The steps to troubleshooting are very simple and anyone can follow it easily.
Problem 1: How to fix when printer won’t turn on?
Solution: If your Epson printer turns off and you are unable to turn it on. You need to try the steps given here. Follow the steps one by one and try to sort out the printing problem.
Problem 2: The solution for HP printer installation for windows
- To start the process you need to safely unpack HP Printer.
- Now you are required to plug all the wires on their ports and then need to power on the printer.
- After that, you need to connect the printer to PC with USB cable.
- In this step, you have to turn on the computer. Read More
The solution for driver download issue in HP printer
To resolve the issue of driver downloading in HP Printer you need to follow the below-mentioned steps in a proper way:
- To begin with, you need to click on the link http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/ in order to start the process
- After that, you will see a search box
- Now you are required to enter HP Printer model Number and then you have to find the compatible drivers and software for your printer model
- In this step, you need to select the active window operating system and after that, you have to click on the next button. Read More
Paper jams issue on HP Printers
This is quite a common issue for the user. Sometimes they succeed in resolving the issue by their own, but most of the case they stuck in this issue. In order to resolve the issue, you need to follow the provided steps in the instruction. Before resolving the issue you should know the causes of the error:
- This error might occur due to some foreign objects which can be anything such as paper clips, coins, or rubber bands and which could be the major cause of the error.
- If you will load the paper in a wrong manner into the tray then this could be the reason for the error.
- You might not have cleared the paper roller of the printer from a long or it might be damaged.
- The error will occur if there is a torn, wrinkled, or damp paper loaded in the paper tray then it could be the reason of. Read More
Issue related to print job stuck in Queue
If you want to resolve the mentioned error then there is a simple way to do so. You need to follow the provided steps one by one in a strict manner which is described below:
- To start the process you need to turn off your printer first by using the power button and after that, you have to unplug your printer power cord from the main power outlet.
- After that, if you want to save the time for your work and after following all these steps you will lose your present print job and you have to print that again.
- Now after the previous steps, you are required to open Windows Services by using one of the provided following methods