Have you encountered an error B0605 with HP Printer? And you don’t know how to fix it then you must read this post. HP Printers are brilliant devices which suits the requirements of households and offices also. But sometimes when this printer tends to cause errors, the users become baffled. You have the option of trying troubleshooting or even you can reach out to HP Printer customer support number for asking the experts about the solution.
This error specifically depicts that the firmware has been crashed and it needs to be fixed immediately. You can refer to these enlisted methods for the solution. Make sure that the troubleshooting is done wisely. There are two cases –
Case 1: Printer software driver previously installed on PC
- Place the printer in boot code mode by holding down the cancel and ok buttons. Power on the printer and continue to hold down buttons which will lead into boot code mode.
- Ensure printer is connected via USB to PC
- Select the HP Printer from the drop-down list and click send firmware button
Case 2: Printer software driver not installed on PC
- Insert printer installation CD
- Go to start > settings > printers and faxes
- Click add a printer to start add printer wizard and then click next
- Check local printer attached to this computer, uncheck automatically detect and install my plug and play printer, click next button
- Select file and click have disk button
- Browse to the CD drive in the which the printer installation CD is inserted previously, then click ok
- Highlight the printer installation CD and click next button
- Specify the printer name and click on next button
- Select no and then click next followed by finish button
- Verify that the printer is listed in Printer and Faxes window
- In the printer and faxes window, right click on the printer > select properties
- Click ports tab and view the USB port
- Close new hardware found the wizard
The second case is quite complicated but it is to mention here that you should not get any second thought to get in touch with the experts available at the HP Printer customer support number. They will thoroughly assist you with a solution.