Adobe has become a household name in the world software manufacturers. Adobe has a wide range of products including Flash Player, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro. Their products are used by millions all over the world. And when it comes to security, Adobe does not take any chances. Adobe users can protect their data using their unique ID and password. But sometimes it is the security measures themselves that some users find troublesome, especially if they forget the login details. This article will help you when trying to figure out a way to fix Adobe ID and password issues.
Losing or forgetting your password can be stressful, that is why Adobe has tried to make it as simple as possible to fix the issues related to user login information. You can also call the Adobe customer support number for technical assistance regarding the issue.
Common Adobe ID and password issues
If you are facing and Adobe id and password issues then the best thing to do is to reset the login details. But before you do here are some basic things to check:
- Make sure the Caps Lock and Num Lock are turned off while typing your username and password.
- In case you have multiple email accounts you could try entering different email ID to check the username
- You should also try signing in with a different browser or clear the browser’s cookies.
Fixing Adobe ID and Password
If you checked all the steps mentioned above and still cannot log in to your account you can reset your Adobe ID and password using the instructions mentioned below.
Changing your Adobe ID
Your Adobe ID is the email id you registered with the first time your stated using an Adobe application. Just follow these steps to change your user ID.
- Use your existing ID and sign into your Adobe account
- Go to the ‘Accounts tab’ in the navigation bar
- Enter a new email address in the ID section and click save.
- You will get a verification email to confirm the change.
Changing your Adobe ID
Your Adobe password secures your account and keeps your information safe. You can follow these steps to reset or change your Adobe password.
- Open the Adobe login page and click on ‘Forgot password’
- Enter your registered email address in the field provided
- Select how you would like to receive the security code
- Type in the code and create a new password.
In case you want to change the existing password, sign in to your Adobe account and go to ‘Manage accounts’. Select the ‘Security & Privacy’ section and click ‘change password’.
Remember if you are facing any Adobe ID and password related issues get it sorted out soon as your account could be at risk. You can always call the Adobe customer care number for help. A team of skilled technicians will guide you and advise you on what is the most effective solution.