If you want to send and receive the messages with some documents in the safest way then Yahoo Email can be counted as one of the most authenticated and safest way to do so as it is one of the oldest emails service provider. Yahoo Email has many features which can be utilized in many ways, yet you might confront some technical error in it as mentioned such as unable to recover deleted Yahoo Email Messages and for the same you need some help. Well, you should not worry as here you can find the solution for the error you face where you have to follow the complete process and the steps one by one. In case you failed to resolve the issues then there is another option for you in the form of Yahoo Customer Service Phone Number where qualified technicians will assist you in resolving the issue.
Process with a complete solution which you have to follow-
- To start the process you are required to log in to your Yahoo account which will navigate you to the “Trash” folder which is located at the left side of the screen, and then you have to just check it that the deleted message is there.
- Now you have to open the message and then just select the “Move” option which can be found in the Yahoo! mail toolbar. After that, you have to select the “Inbox” or any other existing folder or can create another new folder where you can transfer the message. By doing so it will immediately transfer to the chosen folder.
- After the previous step, you have to just use the “Search” option which can find at the upper portion of the window if you want to avoid browsing through several deleted emails. Now you have to just type the email address of the sender or other keywords to filter the email message and then just click on the “Search” option to start the filtration process
- After that, you have to use the “Yahoo! Mail Restore” feature which will help you in recovering emails that have been deleted in the past 24 hours. This option will work in case your trash folder is empty and your deleted emails are not available. Now you have to just click on the “Help” button which can be found at the upper portion of the screen and then you have to select “Help” option once again from the appeared options.
- In this step, you are required to select the “Emailing: The Basics” option from the list of “Help topics.” After that you are required to just click on the “Deleting and Recovering Mails,” and then you need to choose “Restore Lost or Deleted Emails.”
- Finally, you have to read the instructions which will appear on the screen on how to recover emails that were deleted within the last 24 hours. After that, you have to complete the required form and just hit on “Submit” button and then you will be prompted once emails are restored.
You can resolve the error by simply following the steps provided above, one thing you have to keep in mind that the steps should be followed in a proper way and in case you failed to do so then there is another option for you in the form of Yahoo Customer Support Number where you will be helped by the qualified experts within a short span of time and without any hassle.