Doesn’t it become frustrating when your system won’t reboot? It could be seen as one of the most terrifying and alarming situations because as soon it happens you come to know that something is not right with the computer. You try your level best but is still not able to secure this problem. Even the BIOS or UEFI settings do not work properly and you are panic-stricken. If you are one of those, who are suffering from this enigma, then my friend you have come to the right place. You can try the solution given in this blog, and if by chance your technical dilemma doesn’t get resolved, feel free to contact the Acer customer support number.
Before starting on the solution, let’s first understand in a brief what actually is BIOS or UEFI. BIOS is the program used by a personal computer’s microprocessor get the computer system started after turning it on. UEFI is the advanced version of BIOS. Besides serving other functions, it manages data flow between the computer’s operating system and the devices which are attached to the system which includes the hard disk, video adapter, keyboard, mouse and printer.
Follow these simple steps one after the other:
- Completely shut down your computer or laptop.
- If you own an ACER laptop, then remove the battery once and insert it back after some seconds
- If you have a computer, then power off the system, wait for some time and switch it back on.
- Switch on your device and immediately after it starts press F2 if you have a laptop and Delete if you own a computer.
- After doing so press F9 and after that Enter to set up the default configuration. Select yes for confirmation
- Now press the F10 key
- In the end press the enter key to save and exit. Confirm it by clicking on Yes
Also Read: Sound problem Acer Nitro 5 laptop
Wasn’t it incredibly simple? You just need to follow a few simple steps and the issue would be resolved in a matter of few minutes. But if by any case, the problem seems beyond your repair and you are not able to fix it, then it is always advisable to contact the ACER Customer Service Number. Here, the team of prolific experts would always be there for you, ready to guide and support. The number is Toll-free, so don’t worry, it won’t cost a penny out of your pocket. The service for you is available 24*7.