It is quite normal with the users of HP Printer to encounter glitches and setup and configuration of Airprint is one of them. Airprint is an application which is used in Mac devices so that the users can connect their IOS devices to the HP devices wirelessly. In order to print anything, it is very necessary to setup & configures the Airprint with your copier. But there are times when it does not comply with the HP Gadgets, in such case you need to get in touch with HP Printer Customer Care Number, where the technical assistance will help you find a perfect solution for the issue.
You must make sure to install the AirPrint in an appropriate manner otherwise it might cause some troubles later at the time of printing and connect with the devices. With the help of given troubleshooting steps, you can get the issue rectified without any hassle.
Setting up & configuring Airprint on HP Printer
- At first, you need to ensure that you have the updated HP printer because the old versions are not compatible with the AirPrint
- Connect your printer with a stable as well as high-speed Wi-Fi network and then connect your Apple device on the same network
- Go to the official website of HP and download the latest Printer firmware for your Mac
- Select the firmware option and start the update. Once the firmware gets downloaded, turn the printing machine off and then turn it on again.
- Go to the networking section in your Apple device and select ‘wireless direct setup’ and then change the name of the Airprint
- Enter the name in the ‘Name (SSID) Section and then type a name for your printer which is to be used with the printing application and then tap on apply
- Then, configure the printing application with your printing machine
In case you need any kind of assistance at the time of set up and configuring Airprint then you can reach out to HP printer support for further guidance from the professional technicians who will guide you in resolving the issue in best possible manner, taking your least minimum time.