Sometimes even when the laptop seems to be charging it does not turn on leaving customers confused and worried. This is a very common error in all laptops and computers and it is usually not that threatening. It is a problem that is also very prevalent in Acer laptops. Every now and then, customers of Acer laptops keep complaining about their Acer laptop not turning on even after pressing the power button multiple times. Acer is one of the leading companies of laptops and computers and although their laptops have many interesting and quirky features, it cannot prevent the occurrence and existence of defects and issues. Even bestselling Acer laptops like the Aspire series suffer such problems. If you want to know more or get expert insight on Acer laptops, you can call Acer laptop technical support number which is available throughout the day.
The problem of Acer laptops not turning on even after pressing the power button is a very common issue among all Acer customers. And if taken care right away it poses no threat to the system. But sometimes, it may mean that your motherboard has been damaged, and in this case, you would have to change your motherboard to a new one.
To know how to solve this issue, you can follow the steps given below
- Remove the battery from the laptop.
- Unplug the power adapter from the socket and also from the laptop to prevent any additional damage or complication.
- Now press and hold the power button for around 40-50 seconds and continue pressing it multiple time for another 45 seconds or so.
- Now let the laptop sit untouched for around 25 minutes to half an hour.
- Now insert the battery and plug in the power adapter to the laptop and the socket and turn on the computer. Your laptop should be up and running normally.
These steps will help you take care of the issue. But if you still aren’t able to turn it on check your motherboard and get it fixed or changed to a new one. Or you can contact Acer technical support number to get an expert’s help in diagnosing the problem and help you resolve it. This number can be reached at any time of the day as it is a 24 hours helpline and it is free of cost.