People all around the world face one very common problem while switching from one webmail service to another email service that is of exporting and importing your address book. If they try to copy one email address from one email service to another it will be very lengthy and time taking procedure. In order to save their time and hard work, they can receive help from customer care through ATT Yahoo Customer Support Number which is reachable at all hours of the day without any fail.
Steps to be followed while transferring email address book to ATT. yahoo account
- Sign into your Yahoo account from the official login page
- In the upper right corner, you can see Option you need to click it and then select Import Contact
- Then you need to re-enter the password in the window that opens This will verify that it’s you who has the authority to make changes in this account
- Agree to the permission which appears next in the prompt window
- After reading the ‘Terms of Condition’ you must tick mark the checkbox to accept it
- From the drop-down menu select the webmail domain from where you want to transfer the address book
- And enter your email address and account password associated with the selected account
- Till the time your information is getting verified, you can sit back and wait for it to complete
- Now mark the checkbox against the option which you want to transfer like address book, emails, and contacts
- Now tap on ‘click’ to begin the job of transferring
- Once it is done you will see the finished page with a confirmation
After performing the steps of transferring email address from one webmail service to another you still cannot find your address book then it’s high time to reach out to ATT Yahoo technical support number available all day long in a year. The team of experts are reachable 24×7 to resolve any concerns and query while facilitating effective communication and promising service. The technicians will offer a prompt and complete resolution of the problem confronted through latest tools and techniques.