When routers have become wireless, how can printer stay behind in the race of wireless connections? Gone are the days when the users have to connect their devices with cables to the printers and then print. But with the advancement in technology, the scenario has changed. HP Printers are top quality devices which are often preferred by the users as the first choice. One of the best things with HP Wireless printers are their connectivity strength like they can connect to Android and iOS smartphones with ease. But if you cannot print from a mobile device using this printer then contact HP Printer customer care or try the given steps.
Using HP Service Plugin for connecting HP Printer to Mobile device
- Connect both the device (your printer and the smartphone) on the same network you are using
- Go to the App store of your respective device and install the HP Service Plugin application
- After the completion of installation, users need to run it once on their smartphone
- Now select the page or image you want to print and then click on the three dots and tap on the Print option
- Get the preview of the item you are going to take print of
- There will be a downside faced arrow, click on it and select the printer on which you will be sending the print command
- You can even modify the print settings as well as the page layout, color, font size, and other things
- Finally, tap on Print icon and you will soon see the print out coming from the printer
Still not able to print? Then try these –
- Check the network connection status from the device Wi-Fi settings
- Ensure the printer and mobile device are well connected and working
- Move your printer and router closer
- Clear the cache from the mobile device
If there are any doubts or problem in establishing the connection then the excellent option you can try is to contact HP Printer customer support number that stays available 24 hours of the day for the convenience of the users.