Although, HP Printer is the best Printer available in the Printer sector errors are general to occur. Same is the thing with HP Printer users, HP Printers have millions of appreciators but some people go through difficulties also. The most basic problem with HP Printer is the connection issue with the computer. If you are also an HP Printer user and facing connection problem then read this blog and learn the best method to get rid of this problem. You just need to be careful while performing the Troubleshooting steps to rectify the problem. Also, you can dial HP Printer customer support number and take experts help to solve this problem
Resolve HP Printer connection problem with the computer
HP Printer Connection issue with the computer occurs due to several factors like a network problem, faulty drivers or software installed in the computer, wrong steps perform for the connection etc. so, in this blog, you will get all the details about, how you can fix the problem or suitable connection steps.
- Restart the computer : Firstly, shut down the computer and after that remove the Printer power cord from the electric socket after turning off the printer. Restart your router also and after few minutes connect the power cord with the power supply. Then, restart your computer and Printer. If these steps fix this problem then well and good, if not then proceed with further steps.
- Check for the Network status : To connect HP Printer with the computer, it is necessary to connect computer and Printer with the same network. So, make sure to connect both of them with the same network.
- Update the outdated Drivers and Firmware : When you use the outdated printer drivers in your computer, then you may face technical snags while connecting HP Printer with the computer or user. So, if your computer has outdated drivers and firmware installed on the computer, then go to the official website of HP and update the drivers and firmware.
Connection process of HP Printer with the Computer via a wireless network
- To connect the printer with the computer via a wireless network, ensure to use the same network connection.
- Start the printer and connect it with the same Wi-Fi network as the computer.
- Then, go to ‘Start’ section and click on the Settings icon. After that select ‘Devices.
- In this steps, select ‘Printers & Scanners’ for connecting a printer through the wireless network.
- Then successfully connect the printer with the computer.
Above mentioned information will definitely be useful to you to solve the connection problem. But if you still want to take expert’s help, then talk to techies on HP Printer customer helpline number