How to Fix HP Printer is showing an offline error?
The printer is very important for everyone these days as it can perform multiple tasks with a single machine and if you face some error in it while using it then it is really a big issue as every work might held-up due to that. The error which you faces for the discussion over here is HP printer is showing offline. You have to just follow the steps as they are provided over here and even then if you face some error while following the steps then you can reach out to the HP Printer Customer support number where you can take help from skilled technicians to resolve the issue
To resolve the error you need to follow the steps below in a strict manner-
Reset the printer and check the connection status
In order to resolve the issue, you need to reset the printer which can help in restoring a connection to the computer.
- You have to first check it that if the printer is off, then just turn on the printer, and then you need to check the status of the printer.
- After doing that if your printer starts printing from the print queue, it means your printer is started working and now it is clearing out queued print jobs and is now online and now you can stop the troubleshooting
- You have to check it whether the printer goes to an idle state after its startup routine, then it must be online.
- In this step, you have to disconnect the power cord from the printer if the printer turned on.
- Now you need to unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.
- After that, you have to just wait at least 60 seconds and then you have to restart the computer.
- In this step, you have to plug the power cord back again into the power outlet.
- Again you have to reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- After the previous step, you need to press the Power button to turn it on if you find the printer does not turn on by itself.
- Here you have to make it sure that the printer is connected to the computer or to the network.
- Wireless network connection: you need to check it that on the printer, you need to open the Wireless network or Settings menu to ensure it that the wireless signal must be turned on. One more thing which you have to remember that the light which is next to the Wireless icon must be on and steady.
- Wired network connection: here you have to ensure it that the cable must be connected to the printer Ethernet port or to an available port on the router.
Connect the cable to the printer and to the router
- USB connection: now in this you need to make it sure that the cable should be securely connected to the printer and to a working USB port on the computer.
- Finally, you have to try to print your document and it will work in a fine manner
As described above the solution with a complete process you need to follow the steps one by one in a strict manner. By following the steps you will be able to resolve the issue of printer offline. In case you failed to do so then you should not worry as one more option is for you in the form of HP Printer Customer Care Number where skilled technicians will assist you in resolving the issue without any hassle. You can avail the service without any hassle and it will be available 24×7 online and you can get a quick and accurate response.