AOL Desktop Just think what if your favorite watch goes missing? Or a pair of shades that you can’t do without just disappears from your closet? You surely will be baffled and get anxious. Same happens with the users when their AOL Gold icon vanishes from the desktop of their computer. If you are also the one experiencing the similar trouble then you can get your lost icon back on the desktop very easily. Just read the blog till the end and you will get the answer to ‘My AOL Gold icon vanished from my computer’, but make sure that the fixture to be applied is properly followed.
People always prefer keeping those things within their reach which they like most. AOL Gold is an exceptional software which allows the users to access a variety of options including email, music, videos etc. at just one place. And to make the task more convenient, users keep the software on their desktop itself. Follow the given steps to get your vanished icon back.
Getting vanished AOL Gold icon back
- Firstly, locate the system tray which is visible at the bottom right of your computer desktop
- Select the arrow icon and click on it so that the hidden items will be shown
- After that, right click on the AOL Desktop Gold icon and select the option to ‘create Desktop shortcut’
- You will see that your AOL Desktop Gold is back with other folder or program icons.
You can also try using the method of drag and drop:
- Open AOL Gold in your system by entering the name in the search bar
- Then click on the go menu present in the toolbar
- Select the application and locate the Gold icon
- Then drag the icon using the mouse (by keeping on holding) to make a shortcut on your desktop
It might be possible that any of the given methods might not work so in such a situation, you must pay emphasis on getting the icon in the simplest way. If nothing happens you can easily AOL Desktop Gold Install with its latest version so that the icon will automatically appear on the desktop without any efforts.