HP Printers are famous for their smart built and design, they are developed according to the latest advancements in the technology. Be it the interface or the features, everything with these printers is best. But sometimes the new users come across glitches in using certain features. If you are not able to use scan to email wizard with HP Printer then you are advised to get in touch with HP Printer customer care number without any delay.
- Admin access to the printer
- SMTP Server
- SMTP port number
- The printer and computer must be connected on the same network
Setting up scan to email wizard to use it –
- It is to be noted here that this feature is available in the Windows 7 operating system.
- Click start and click on programs
- Click HP and then the name of the printer and select scan to email wizard
- In the outgoing email profile dialogue box, click the new button. The scan to email setup dialogue opens
- On the start, page enter the sender’s email address in the field
- In the next field, with the heading of the display name, enter the sender’s name. The same name will be displayed on the printer control panel
- Before the printer can proceed further in sending an email, a four-digit PIN needs to be entered in the security PIN field.
- On the authentication page, fill in the SMTP server and the port number
- Select the maximum size of email from the drop-down menu
- Lastly, review the information and verify that all the settings are correct. You can click the back button to rectify the mistakes
Once you have successfully set up the scan to email wizard with your HP Printer then you can use it effectively and there will be no more problems. You can get in touch with HP Printer Tech Support Phone Number if you faced any hassles in the process.
May also read:- HP Printer cannot print from a mobile device