Yahoo email is one of the most successful running email providers all over the world with millions of active email accounts. Just like any other email, Yahoo also requires a user ID and a password to login to use their email service. With the improvement in user interface technology, you can save your login credentials to your favorite browser and can automatically log in without entering details every time. But the real irritation starts occurring when you realize that you have forgotten the Yahoo password. But there is no need to worry as you can fix the issue by connecting with number Yahoo tech support that can be accessed at any time of the day.
There is no need to get tensed since your email consists of very crucial information, but with the help of some troubleshooting steps that are given in this blog, you can reset your Yahoo email password easily. Moreover, you don’t need to use any third party application or software to reset the password.
How to reset Yahoo email password
- Go to official website of Yahoo email from your computer or mobile device with an internet connection using your favorite internet browser.
- Underneath the sign in option, you will see a link saying ‘I can’t access my account’. Click on that once and wait until the page is loaded.
- Click on ‘I have a problem with my password’ and then ‘next’
- Enter your current Yahoo email account for which you wish to reset your password
- Now you will have to input a recovery email on which Yahoo will send you an instruction to reset the password.
- Once received the email, click on the link and follow the instructions thereon to reset your password.
Just by simply following the above steps you can reset the password. Don’t forget to set a strong password this time and also remember it properly. In case of help, reach out to Yahoo customer service number, where the expert technicians will resolve the issue in no time.