The new range of Acer laptops ‘Acer Nitro 5’ is an ideal laptop for everyone, especially for gamers. It has a powerful processor that is ideal for gaming and watching videos. It was designed to elevate the gaming experience and has a deeply engaging sound quality that adds to the whole experience. It has an FHD ISP Display and seamless wireless connectivity. This laptop is also known for its ‘CoolBoost technology’ that allows users to manually control the cooling process, reducing the CPU/GPU temperature. This comes in handy when you have been playing games for hours. But one thing that makes this one of a kind laptop very upsetting is the problem with its sound system. It has been made aware that Acer Nitro 5 laptops have a huge problem with the sudden loss of sound. This problem happens even with newly bought nitro 5 laptops. If you would like to know more about Acer Nitro 5 laptops, you can notify your queries to the supervisors at Acer customer support number.
Solving this error or problem isn’t a problem as long as there is nothing wrong with the motherboard. By applying some tricks or steps, you can easily get rid of this problem. So pay attention to the steps mentioned below and follow them exactly to get rid of this problem.
- On your Acer laptop, go to the ‘control panel’ and under this, search for the ‘sound’ option. Once you find it, you need to open it.
- And you need to make sure that you are on the ‘playback’ tab and click on the device that you are trying to get fixed.
- After you are done with that, click on the ‘configure’ button and follow the instructions.
- Following that, click on ‘properties’ and after the necessary changes have been made, click ‘apply’ and the ‘ok’ button to save the changes.
- And on the main ‘sound window’, click ‘ok’ once more.
If these steps do not work, then chances are that there is a defect in the speaker. And to know what you can do about that, contact Acer technical support number for the necessary advanced steps.