When the printer does not do its assigned task that situation can be really troubling. HP Printers are brilliant devices and involve smart features and a simple user interface. But at times, user encounter problems with this printer and one such trouble occurs when a certain webpage won’t print properly with HP Printer. You have the option of reaching out to HP Printer customer support number to ask for help from the qualified technicians. This company printers are capable of printing high-quality images, PDF files, web pages but some time they create trouble for the users.
A corrupted video card or driver, poorly configured printer permission. Protection mode enables or a temporary file error is some general causes behind the issue. So you can move forward with the troubleshooting solutions so that the glitch can be removed on your part.
Solution: The webpage won’t print properly with HP Printer
Step 1: At first, shut the protected mode off by the given steps
- Open Internet Explorer and click on tools
- Uncheck the enable protected mode under the security option
- Click apply and then ok so as to save the changes
- End all the running programs, restart the browser
- Try to print the required webpage
Step 2: Reset the integrity level on the low folder
- Go to start menu > all programs > accessories
- Right click on the command prompt and choose run as admin
- Type the integrity level command and press enter
- Reboot the device, print a webpage
Step 3: Update your HP Printer
Most of the printer issues can be resolved by simply updating it. You can go to the official HP printer website, choose your printer model and download the latest ones. This will surely fix the printing hassle.
Web pages can be of any size and they are not limited to width or height this is why the users come across difficulty in printing them. So you must always choose the print preview option so that you can get the desired print out. In case of any help, you can reach out to HP Printer tech support number that stays reachable round the clock.