Everyone knows how important printers are and the impact it has on the modern day society. If you own a computer then the necessity to own a printer comes naturally. It provides a way to share large amounts of information quickly and on a large scale. The invention of the printer has come to be known as the most important invention of all time.
These days, there are many companies manufacturing thousands of printers per day. And this has led to a competition in the market as to which printer brand is the best and most popular. And among the many brands or company, HP has been known to produce some of the best printers over the years. But then these printers in spite of their good reputation has sparked some conflict regarding the inability to scan or print documents in HP printers after a windows 10 update. So, if you would like to know how this problem can be handled, you can either choose to refer to this blog or get in touch with the supervisors at HP Printer customer care number.
The problem of scanning after a windows 10 update in HP printers are a common thing with all HP printer users. It happens as a result of the conflict in software. To fix this problem you would need to perform some lengthy steps which have proven to be very effective against problems like this.
Step 1: check the connections.
- The first thing you must do is to check whether the printer is plugged into a power outlet. Also, make sure that the printer’s USB cord is properly connected to the computer.
- Now, inspect the wireless connection, make sure that it is connected to the network and that the connection is available.
Step 2: you need to uninstall and reinstall your printer.
- Click the start button and go to settings, then go to devices and under this, choose ‘printers and scanners’.
- Under this option, find your printer’s name and then click the ‘uninstall’ button.
- Now install it back by doing the same steps, but instead of ‘uninstall’ click on ‘add a printer and scanner’ and ‘add device’.
Step 3: update the printer driver.
- On the windows screen, go to ‘device manager’ and click on ‘printers’.
- Now find the name of the printer and click the ‘update driver’ option to update it. And choose the ‘search automatically’ option.
These are the steps you can try to fix printer issues after updating your windows 10. If you run into any extra error or complication, contact HP Printer technical support number.