How to fix when Acer Laptop keyboard is not working?
When the Acer laptop keyboard stops to work it would be a scary moment. Many Acer users have been reported that their laptop keyboard shows the problem. Sometimes user’s face that some keys stop to work or all keys stop to response. Well, this is a very annoying problem which has to face users. If you are also getting the same problem and want a solution. You can try troubleshooting steps given here one by one. No need to be panic because the keyboard is not working so how will you fix it. There is the solution to fix the problem. If you want an instant solution then try Acer customer support number. The tech support team of Acer laptop will help you to dissolve the problem. Below here there are four methods you can try them to get fixed the keyboard problem.
Method 1: Reboot the laptop
- Press the power button to turn off your laptop.
- Unplug the power cable and remove the battery from laptop.
- Wait for few seconds and plug in the power cable and place the battery.
- Power on the device and check the problem is fixed or not.
Method 2: Disable the filter keys
Sometimes due to filter keys, users find trouble. The Keyboard stops to work you can sort it by disabling the filter keys.
- Go to the start menu and open the control panel.
- Tap to ease for access it.
- Now click the keyboard and ensure it is working or not.
- You need to disable the filter keys function to fix keyboard issues.
- Again check the keyboard if it is working.
If after following these methods users are unable to a shootout the keyboard problem. They can ask tech support experts to resolve the issues. By Acer technical support number users can find the solution related to keyboard issues. Trained experts of Acer tech support are 24 X 7 provide their service. Through experts help you will able to use your Acer laptop keyboard again.